Wednesday, March 2, 2011

valentines/showing love

Hanging out at the cabin in the lake. I changed the contrast and exposure, and cropped the photo.

Alan holding our cousins kid, it was the last day for Al to be there and Gavin got attached and didn't want to say good bye. I changed the exposure to light, and contrast. I cropped the photo too.

We were doing "spring cleaning" at the cabin and Uncle Levi didn't want to let go of the old pillows. I cropped the photo and changed the exposure and contrast.

Tara was showing the camera love with her hands making a heart. I cropped the photo and changed the exposure and contrast, and focused the color on her hands to draw attention to the heart.

Valentines decorations at my grandma's house, my cousins from Canton made them. I changed the contrast and exposure on the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment